Petra Nemcova is a Czech model, and yet another international beauty to hold a spot on our list. I didn't realize how many non-American sexy white girls there were in the world, but now I know how short-sighted I was. There are so many beautiful women from Europe, Latin America, Australia, Asia, and beyond. Thank goodness! Petra Nemcova is from the Czech Republic and is a fashion model who has also been linked to Leonardo DiCaprio, just like Bar Rafaeli. Leonardo has quite good taste. This blonde girl has been in Sports Illustrated, FHM, and is now the host of TLC's show, "A Model Life". Pictures #3 and #5 below get me EVERY TIME. Petra Nemcova is one of the sexiest girls I have ever seen.

Petra Nemcova Lingerie Picture
Petra Nemcova A Model Life TLC Show
Petra Nemcova Non Nude Photos
Petra Nemcova Sexy White Girls
Petra Nemcova FHM Sports Illustrated Pics

0 comments:


 

Blogger Template | Created by Adam Every